We Are Accredited By…
We offer professional domestic electrical services in Watford, Hemel Hempstead, St Albans and North West London to a high standard in order to help our customers meet the latest IEE wiring regulations (BS7671:2008). We have a professional team of fully trained and qualified electricians able to legally carry out any kind of domestic electrical work.
Typical domestic electrical work includes:
- Domestic Electrical Wiring
- Full or Partial House Rewire
- Full or Partial Flat Rewire
- Kitchen Wiring / Rewire
- Lighting, Sockets and Switches
- Fault Finding
- Electrical Repairs
- Electric Showers Installation
- Electric Cooker / Oven Installation
- Electrical Appliances Installation
- Consumer Unit Upgrade
- Fuse Box Replacement
- Garden Lighting Installation
- Security Lighting Installation
- Conservatory / Extension Wiring
- Loft Conversion Wiring
- Garage and Shed Power and Lighting
- Security Alarms Installation
- CCTV Installation
- Fire and Smoke Alarms Installation
- Emergency Call Outs
All work fully tested and certified for Part P compliance
The original Approved Document P Electrical Safety came into effect on 1 January 2005. Its purpose, as with all other Approved Documents was to provide practical guidance for some of the more common building situations. Section 1 (Design, installation, inspection and testing, and provision of information) of the new Approved Document P states in sub-section 1.7 that: “Electrical installations should be inspected and tested as necessary and appropriate during and at the end of installation, before they are taken into service, to verify that they are safe to use, maintain, alter and comply with Part P of the Building Regulations and with other relevant Parts of the building Regulations”.
Example of application of Part P
Parp P applies to electrical installations in or attached to buildings or part of buildings comprising:
- Dwelling houses and flats
- Dwelling and business premises that have a common supply – for example shops and public houses with a flat above
- Common access areas in blocks of flats such as corridors and staircases
- Shared amentities of blocks of flats such as laundries, gymnasiums, etc
Parp P also applies to parts of the above electrical installations:
- In or on land associated with the buildings – for example Part P applies to fixed lighting and pond pumps in gardens
- In outbuildings such as sheds, detached garages and greenhouses
Reliable and highly professional service, all for a reasonable price. I intend to call Elsys in future for business and domestic needs. Well done!
I was very happy with the level of professionalism Elsys ltd showed when fixing some small electrical faults in my house. 10 / 10 would definitely recommend them and use them again.
I have used the services of Elsys Ltd on various projects and find the people running the firm to be honest and reliable who provide a service at reasonable cost. They always provide an excellent service. Thank you.